• This kit is a bulletin board about the digestive system.
• It is a 120 cm high x 100 cm wide poster, made of 30 pieces 20 cm x 20 cm each.
• The files for the pieces are in both word and PDF formats for your convenience.
• It comes in black and white, in addition to a colored form.
• The pieces are arranged in the order they should be glued, 5 in a row, as shown in the next picture.
• You need to print out the file, arrange the pieces and glue them over a big construction paper.
• Then you can ask the students to write what they learned about the digestive system.
• The names of the different parts are available in big font in a word file for optional use.
• There is also a group of files, three, with the function of each part being written in a font and dimensions that suit cutting and pasting in the bubble coming out this organ.
• Another thing available is an A4 size chart ( both B & W and colored ) of the poster for the students to write each what he learned about the system.
Wish you a fruitful time