This package includes:
*Student High Frequency Word Cards
Set 1: a, I, my, go, to, the, can, like, dad, am, at
Set 2: very, help, look, let’s, said, says, now, who, does, be, hold, look
* Student Word Building Mat
* Bones with letters to build all listed HFW.
* Bones with the ABC’s (lower-level).
* Task Cards for each set of HFW and ABC’s
* 6 Recording sheets for each set of HFW and ABC’s, one with dots to trace words/letters and one without, for all 3 sets.
* Bones are coded to keep organization and clean up easier.
Directions: Cut and laminate word mats, task cards, and bones to use again.
1.Students will “dig” for letters and build a HFW (or put letters in ABC order).
Students will record work on one of the two recording sheets.
I personally like to laminate 5x7 manila envelopes and slice the opening with an X-acto knife. I have also provided labels for the envelopes if you choose to store this activity in that manner.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License