Also included in
- This is a growing bundle of math products included to help support a variety of math concepts throughout the school year, for young learners. Math concepts such as number sense, geometry, number fluency, measurement and much more is included! This product is great for preschool, kindergarten, grade$166.05$183.50Save $17.45
- This is a compilation of all of my digital math resources for you to be able to use in distance learning with your students!There are a wide variety of activities for small group instruction, choice boards, whole group activities and individual play.Check it out in the previews!I hope you enjoy usin$61.77$88.25Save $26.48
This five frame activity is perfect for distance learning or as a technology based number sense activity to help students develop their number sense understanding of the anchor of five. Students simply click on the moveable pieces to show the numbers they see!
This freebie sampler includes 6 slides for student use to practice their number sense skills of numbers 0-5 or 1-10 in the products below. Students need constant reinforcement of their number sense concepts to develop fluency in understanding them on a weekly basis.
Check it out here :
Number sense concepts of number five include:
- ten frame
- objects (watermelon seeds, flowers, etc.)
- tally marks
Recommendations for how to assign:
Instructions are in included for how to assign to students
1. Add specific slides you want to focus on to your daily/weekly Google Assignment. Make sure each student has their own copy of the assignment and that they can edit it.
2. Want to assign only one slide? Make a copy of the file, rename it and delete the slides you don't want to use. Share this file with your students.
This is a digital resource that is meant to be used in Google Drive™ using Slides or uploaded as an assignment in Google Classroom™ . Students work directly in the file moving the images to make the pattern. Instructions are included for how to share through email or add this Google Drive™ as well as how to add this as an assignment in Google Classroom™ .
I hope you enjoy using these activities in your virtual classroom!
- Can the digital files be used in Microsoft Teams? Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint.
- Can I "break down" the slides and offer my students select slides? Yes, in Google you have three options.
- Copy and paste the slide into the slideshow you present to students to play together.
- Copy and paste the slides into the slideshow you assign to students individually for them to submit to you to play with their family.
- Open the file and delete the slides that you do NOT want to use.
- Select the slides you want from that file (For example: Slides 3, 5, and 10). Then, click file. Make a copy. Choose "selected slides" and then rename this file. This will automatically force a brand NEW Google file in your drive with just these select slides!
I hope you enjoy using these in your classroom.
Please consider leaving a review. I greatly appreciate your feedback.