Also included in
- This is a heavily discounted MEGA bundle of all of the reading centers and games for 4th and 5th grade that I have available in my TeachersPayTeachers store. Here are the bundles included in this MEGA bundle (click on each resource to read more about the centers included):Fiction Reading ComprehensiPrice $119.00Original Price $237.00Save $118.00
- Reading online and digital reading activities can be engaging and interactive! This bundle of digital reading activities for practicing 4th and 5th grade reading skills will engage your students and elevate their learning and practice.Digital Reading Activities Already Included:Digital Theme ActivitPrice $39.00Original Price $56.00Save $17.00
Digital reading activities can be engaging and interactive! These digital reading activities for practicing theme will engage your students and elevate their learning and practice.
*There are FIVE types of activities, with TWO practice opportunities for each type. See the previews or the next section for more details about each type of activity.
*There are TEN total activities. Two of each type.
*Visual step-by-step directions are included for each activity to help the students complete the digital activities independently and correctly.
*Answer keys are included.
*These are to be used with Google Slides or any other platform where students can access a powerpoint file. Directions and support are only included for Google Slides users.
Digital Theme Activity 1 - The students read a passage and choose two themes to drag and drop from choices.
Digital Theme Activity 2 - The students read a passage, write the theme, and then highlight the relevant evidence.
Digital Theme Activity 3 - This activity is similar to Activity 2 except the students are asked to highlight dialogue and action evidence using color coding.
Digital Theme Activity 4 - The students read a passage and three example student answers. They decide if they agree or disagree and then defend their choices.
Digital Theme Activity 5 - The students read a passage, determine the theme, and then choose an extension activity to complete.
Printable versions are also included for when there are issues with tech access or tech equity...or if you just prefer the printable version. :)
The printable theme activities have been modified to work in a printable format.
They are black and white, ink friendly and in a printable size.
The directions were also slightly modified to remove digital only directions (such as dragging and dropping).
Need More Digital Reading Activities for 4th and 5th Grade?
- Reading Review Task Cards with Google Forms
- Reading Choice Boards: Fiction Skills
- 4th and 5th Grade Reading Intervention
- 4th and 5th Grade Digital Reading Review
- Digital Theme Activities
- Digital Inference Activities
- Digital Poetry Activities
- Digital Text Structure Activities
- Digital Color by Reading Activities
- Digital Color by Evidence Passages
- Digital Reading Sorts
- Digital Reading Anchor Charts
- Digital Reading Flipbooks
- Digital Reading Notebooks