Also included in
- This is a heavily discounted MEGA bundle of all of the reading centers and games for 4th and 5th grade that I have available in my TeachersPayTeachers store. Here are the bundles included in this MEGA bundle (click on each resource to read more about the centers included):Fiction Reading ComprehensiPrice $119.00Original Price $237.00Save $118.00
- Reading online and digital reading activities can be engaging and interactive! This bundle of digital reading activities for practicing 4th and 5th grade reading skills will engage your students and elevate their learning and practice.Digital Reading Activities Already Included:Digital Theme ActivitPrice $39.00Original Price $56.00Save $17.00
Do you need point of view digital reading activities that are visually appealing, rigorous, and specifically made for digital use? These point of view digital reading practice slides are the perfect way to review point of view skills with short, focused passages.
*There are FOUR types of activities, with TWO practice opportunities for each type See the previews or the next section for more details about each type of activity.
*There are EIGHT total digital practice activities. Two of each type of activity.
*Visual step-by-step directions are included for each activity to help the students complete the digital activities independently and correctly.
*Answer keys are included in the PDF file.
*These are to be used with Google Slides or any other platform where students can access a PowerPoint file. Directions and support are only included for Google Slides users.
*These are not self-grading.
Digital Point of View Activity 1 - The students will read two passages. They will determine the point of view used by each, describe the narrators, and then write about the connection between the two events and narrators.
Digital Point of View Activity 2 - The students will read two passages. They will compare and contrast the point of view and narrator used. They will also compare and contrast the details shared in both passages.
Digital Point of View Activity 3 - The students will read two passages. They will identify and describe the narrator of each passage. They will also describe the connection between the two narrators and the two passages.
Digital Point of View Activity 4 - The students will read two passages. They will sort statements according to which passage is being referred to. They will also write to compare and contrast the details from both passages.
Printable versions are also included for when there are issues with tech access or tech equity...or if you just prefer the printable version. :)
The printable point of view activities have been modified to work in a printable format.
They are black and white, ink friendly and in a printable size.
The directions were also slightly modified to remove digital only directions (such as dragging and dropping).
Need More Digital Reading Activities for 4th and 5th Grade?
- Reading Review Task Cards with Google Forms
- Reading Choice Boards: Fiction Skills
- 4th and 5th Grade Reading Intervention
- 4th and 5th Grade Digital Reading Review
- Digital Theme Activities
- Digital Inference Activities
- Digital Poetry Activities
- Digital Text Structure Activities
- Digital Color by Reading Activities
- Digital Color by Evidence Passages
- Digital Reading Sorts
- Digital Reading Anchor Charts
- Digital Reading Flipbooks
- Digital Reading Notebooks