Also included in
- Are you looking for digital activities for GRAMMAR? These student activities can be used during distance learning or while in the classroom. All activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.Nouns: currently availableVerbs: currently availableAdjectives: currently availableEndi$32.50$40.00Save $7.50
Are you looking for digital activities for NOUNS? These 4 activities involve students practicing identify, using, and sorting Nouns. These activities are a good introduction to nouns. All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides. Check out the Video Preview to see exactly what it is like!
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use... or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 10 slides.
1. What is a Noun?: Students learn the definition of nouns. Students have 2 slides that show examples of nouns. Students have 5 slides where they identify the nouns by dragging a green circle to the picture/word that shows a noun. They drag a red circle to cover the words/pictures that do NOT show nouns. On the last 3 slides students type three examples of each type of noun: person, place, thing
2. Search and Sort: Students have three different types of activities. Students have 3 sorts where they are sorting nouns into person, place, thing categories. Students have 3 sorts where they are sorting words into two categories: Nouns and Not Nouns. Students have 4 searches with 12 words each. Students drag a checkmark to cover nouns. Students draw an x to cover words that are not nouns.
3. Picture It! Students are given a photograph. For each photograph, students must type nouns that name a person, place, and thing that can be found within the picture.
4. Pick a Noun Students have two types of activities. There are 5 slides where students are given 3 sentences. Students must read the sentences and identify the noun. Students cover the nouns in the sentences with a rectangle. There are 5 slides where students are given four nouns. Students insert a photograph of one noun or draw a picture. Students use that noun in a sentence.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
Please feel free to ask any questions in the Q&A section of my TpT store.