Digital Agendas Bundle | Seasonal Google Slides Templates | Daily Agenda Slides
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Whether inside the classroom or at home for distance learning, your students will stay informed on your daily agenda with my Monthly EDITABLE Digital Agenda Templates. With 24 seasonal themes and 400+ Google Slides templates for daily agendas, your students will practice their organizational skills and your administrators will know exactly what they are observing during your evaluations - every day of the school year! Project your agenda slide on your front board, Smart board, or classroom TV, or upload to Google Classroom or your class website for online friends.
Click the VIEW PREVIEW button for an in-depth look at the included 13 agenda sets.
My Digital Agenda Slides feature editable headings and text boxes so that you can make them your own. You can embed your own terminology and flair into your set of agendas by changing the headings, or by utilizing the different categories of templates included in your purchase. Whether you need a simple daily agenda, space to include detailed lesson instructions, group work agendas, or an agenda for the whole week, my Digital Agenda Slides have you covered.
✅This EDITABLE Resource Includes:
- January Digital Agendas (16 New Year's and 16 Winter Themes)
- February Digital Agendas (16 Winter and 16 Valentine's Day Themes)
- March Digital Agendas (16 Early Spring and 16 St. Patrick's Day Themes)
- April Digital Agendas (16 Easter and 16 April Showers Themes)
- May Digital Agendas (16 Bumblebees and 16 Colorful Birds)
- June Digital Agendas (16 Garden Gnomes and 16 Beach Themes)
- July Digital Agendas (16 4th of July and 16 Summer Picnic Themes)
- August Digital Agendas (16 Tropical Summer and 16 Back to School Themes)
- September Digital Agendas (16 Bookworm and 16 Apple Themes)
- October Digital Agendas (16 Autumn and 16 Halloween Themes)
- November Digital Agendas (16 Autumn and 16 Thanksgiving Themes)
- December Digital Agendas (16 Christmas and 16 Interfaith Themes
- Bitmoji Digital Agendas (24 templates for you to add your own Bitmoji)
✅More Ideas for Editable HEADINGS:
- Big Picture Question
- Essential Questions
- Thematic Vocabulary
- Content Standards
- Learning Objectives
- Learning Targets
- “I Can” Statements
- “I Will” Statements
- “We Will” Statements
- Important Due Dates
- Exit Question
- Quote of the Day
✅Using Your Digital Agendas:
Making Copies of Slides:
- Select your template
- Make a new copy every day
- CLICK: Slide, Duplicate slide
A Year in Review:
- Keep the current slide first
- Keep each slide in order as you move through the year
- Voila! You have a yearlong set of daily agendas!
Using for Absent Students & Informing Parents:
- Download pictures of each agenda to post in Google Classroom
- CLICK: File, Download, JPEG image
- The agendas were made in Google Slides - download to PowerPoint as needed
- CLICK: File, Download, Microsoft PowerPoint
❤️See what teachers like you are saying about the Digital Agendas Bundle:
Dani C.. says, "With teaching in person and online students, this resource has been a major help with keeping the students on track with what they are supposed to be doing. The students love seeing the different themes each month! "
Janel R. says, "Absolutely perfect for my Morning Meeting slides. I've been wanting to create slides for my Morning Meetings all month now and finally came across this resource. I love that each month has two themes to them to keep them fresh and engaging for students. Love, love, love! :) "
Check out my Digital Graphic Organizers resource, which features 40 EDITABLE Digital Graphic Organizers. Look no further for KWL Charts, Venn Diagrams, SWBST Summaries, Plot Diagrams, and more!
Check out my Digital Notes Templates resource, which features 25 sets of Digital Notes Templates (17 are EDITABLE!). Students can take notes on your lessons, books, podcasts, TedTalks, read alouds, and more!
✨24 Digital Drop & Drag Templates
If you want to create digital activities that require your students to INTERACT with your lessons, these 24 Digital Drop & Drag Templates are for you! Your drop and drag lessons will have your students matching, labeling, ordering, etc… They can be used for content from any subject or grade.
FOLLOW ME and I'll notify you when new resources are uploaded. New products will be 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. Feel free to contact me with any questions, and don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits on future purchases.
Thank you kindly,
Copyright © Mrs. B's Brainy Bunch