This Google Classroom Paperless Activity is a perfect way to get to know your students. This interactive resource with moveable pieces is a fun way to get your students excited about doing an interest inventory and it is a great way to start using Google Classroom with your students. The activity will keep your students engaged and you will learn all about each student in the process. This is an excellent back to school activity, but it can be used at any time throughout the year.
This Go Interactive Resource is created to use with Google Classroom. It is perfect for 1:1 classrooms, tablets, or in a computer lab setting.
Please check out the preview to see what is included.
The "All About Me" Interest Inventory Activities included are:
- What are the things that make a great classroom?
Choose the 5 most important things to you.
(Students will drag and drop on this activity)
- These are a few of my favorites. (Students will use the text boxes to type out some of their favorite things.)
- My Best Subjects - (Students will drag and drop school subject on the screen in order of their best to the subject they need the most help with)
- A little bit of screen time - Learn what your students enjoy doing during their free "screen time". (Students will use text boxes to fill in)
- My Pets - This interactive Pet Wheel shows a variety of pets. Students will circle the pets that they have and use the heart shape around the pets that they "wish for".
- The 5 Words that best describe me - This "Getting to know you" is a classic activity, but students will enjoy it more when it is digital!
- Travel - This interactive Travel Wheel shows a variety of places students may have been. Students will circle the places that they have been and will use the heart shape around the places that they "wish to visit".
- If you were left on an island for a month, what 10 items would you take with you? (Students will use text boxes to fill in)
- Like or Dislike? (Students will drag and drop a check mark next to pictures to show whether they like the activity or not.)
- Wish Granted - Imagine you could have one wish granted. What would you wish for? Students will use the text box to write about it and pictures or shapes they want.
Technology-based assignments is the current trend in classrooms. Many classrooms are moving to a paperless and textbook free classroom and are going all digital. With Google Classroom, teachers can give immediate feedback and send the assignments back out to students to be completed or corrected. Using Google Classroom is so simple! Assign the project and be amazed as your students stay engaged!