Digital Alphabet Activities | BUNDLE - Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Products in this Bundle (26)
showing 1-5 of 26 products
These alphabet digital activities are a fun way for kids to learn about each letter of the alphabet. They are designed to support distance learning. PLUS to save you time I have pre-loaded the digital slides into both Google Slides™ and Seesaw™!
Included in this resource:
- For each letter, you'll receive a zip file containing one PowerPoint presentation and a PDF with instructions on how to download the activities to Google Slides™ and Seesaw™.
Each letter set follows this format:
- Slide 1 - Intro slide with letter formation (in Google Slides this is an animated GIF, in Seesaw the kids can use the highlighter tool to trace the letters)
- Slide 2 - Cover all the pictures that begin with the focus letter (moveable pieces)
- Slide 3 - Move all the pictures that begin with the focus letter (moveable pieces)
- Slide 4 - Read the words (CVC) and cover the focus letter (moveable pieces)
- Slide 5 - Sort the letters into the correct baskets (moveable pieces)
- Slide 6 - Cover all of the capital focus letters (moveable pieces)
- Slide 7 - Cover all of the lower case focus letters (moveable pieces)
- Slide 8 - Type the focus letter (type in the text boxes)
- Slide 9 - End slide with a digital sticker
- The video preview is how the activities look in Seesaw.
- In the Google Slides and PowerPoint version, slide one includes an animated GIF for students to watch the correct letter formation in action.
Note - For the animated GIF to work in Powerpoint (slide 1) you'll need a newer version of PowerPoint. It appears to work automatically in Google Slides. This GIF wouldn't work in Seesaw, but even better - Seesaw has a highlighter function so the kids can trace the letter! Each letter pack includes
- 9 x Pages of slides
- 12 x Pages of instructions with screenshots and download links - so it should be easy to get started! :)
Packs with Variations
- Xx has some slides where kids need to find the word that ends in Xx. As you know, there aren't many kid friendly words that begin with an x sound!
- Qq has short words instead of CVC words.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Alphabet Letter of the Week BUNDLE **American & Australian Spelling**
>>> Beginning Sounds (Alphabet) Sorting Activities
>>> Beginning Sounds - Highlight & Hole Punch
>>> Alphabet Centers (Magnetic Letters)
>>> Fine Motor Centers - 26 Alphabet Activities
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.