- Do your students talk about video games like Roblox, Minecraft, Fall Guys, or Among Us like my students do?
- Are you trying to connect with your students or just looking for a Halloween activity?
- Looking for an Escape Room?
This interactive slides resources provides:
- Links to Halloween read-alouds and free online stories
- Links to kid friendly and educational Halloween games
- Math and science puzzles
- Editable slides to customize yourself! (Who says you want my slides? Change them for your own liking!)
I am NOT a sponsor for the game Among Us. I am a 4th grade teacher who made this activity to review with my students in breakout rooms before a math test as a breakout room activity on Zoom. This could also be used as a choice board! (Ex: pick one book to read, one game to play, and 2 math puzzles).
Wondering what puzzles there are? Here is a list of some of them:
Slide 2: Easy Jigsaw
Slide 3: Click on Halloween Games
Slide 4: Click on Math Halloween Games
Slide 5: Click on Spooky Stories in the Vending Machine
Slide 6: Match the numbers place
Slide 7: Addition/Subtraction Maze
Slide 8: Drag and Drop!
Slide 9: Solve for the pumpkins.
Slide 10: Eat the candy (delete the pieces!) solve the problem
Slide 11: Order the Among us Characters
Slide 12: Math Vocab sorting bins
Slide 13: Connect the math word to the number with colored bars
Slide 14: Crack the code! [Spells Witch]
Slide 15-17: Suggestions for how to use the escape room