Digital Anecdotal Note & Observation Templates for Goodnotes | iPad Tablet
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Getting organized for back to school is the best way to start the year! Once you start using digital planners and organization tools for tracking, you will not look back - whether it is on your iPad or tablet. This bundle includes a 2021-2022 teacher planner (updated yearly) and anecdotal notebook fPrice $17.00Original Price $22.00Save $5.00
This digital notebook will help you keep all of your student observations, anecdotal notes, checklists and class lists organized and easy-to-access. It features clickable, linked tabs on each page as well as an index to help you navigate all of your different student profiles and observational templates (e.g., checklists, small-group observations, whole-class observations etc.). These files will allow you to keep track of assessment and data with ease.
⭐️⭐️⭐️ I use this with the Goodnotes 5 app, an iPad and an Apple Pencil. The download of this product DOES NOT include the Goodnotes app - that is a separate purchase through the app store. *Works on Notability ($) as well.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Unfamiliar with Goodnotes or note-taking apps for iPads/tablets? Check out the video walkthrough and tutorial HERE.
Ditch the binder and paper-overwhelm and say hello to all of your notes in one place!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
- 20 students
- 25 students
- 30 students
- 35 students
If you have 23 students in your class, you would use the 25 student notebook!
- Tabs on every page are linked/clickable
- Index with clickable buttons to access any templates/sections or student profiles
- Write on the Student Profile tabs to indicate student names and numbers
Student Profile Pages
- Each student has 3 templates dedicated to them
1. General Info & Observations
3. Blank (for your use)
Anecdotal & Observational Templates
- Class list can be used for grades or as a checklist (or both)
- Notes & Observations for Small Groups (4 boxes per page)
- Notes & Observations for Whole Class (20, 25, or 30 boxes per page depending on which workbook your are using)
- 3 custom sections are linked in the index with 4 color-coded templates in each
- These can be used for different subjects or different groups within your class
This video tutorial is included in your purchase to help you navigate your resource. There is also a FAQ page!
- Notes in one place (no more losing papers/sticky-notes)
- Take photos of student work from your device and upload them to their profile immediately, from the app itself
- Duplicate pages at the click of a button (no more wasting time at the photocopier)
- Write with your stylus/apple pencil or type notes
- Easily export notes to a PDF to share with administration (WOW them with your organization skills, too).
- Reuse over and over again!
As always, please email me with any concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to SAVE MONEY on TPT? Consider leaving feedback! For every review you leave, you earn points that you can put towards future purchases. Simply go to "My Purchases" to leave a review on products you have purchased.
Follow Me to receive updates on new products. All of my products are always on a significant sale for the first 24 hours.
Let's Be Friends! Check out my blog for tips and a free resource library!