Also included in
- Google Resource. Digital Classroom. 1:1. Secondary ELA resources for digital classrooms.This 2016 SMARTePlans 2016 Growing Bundle Membership includes all of my current SMARTePlans digital Google Drive resources PLUS all of the additional Google Drive resources I create in 2016!Buy early and save big$129.99$193.00Save $63.01
Annotate a poem using technology with this digital poetry annotation activity.
This Digital Annotating Poetry Activity is ideal for middle school and high school students and is optimized for digital learning, distance learning, and Google Classroom. SMARTePlans teaching units run on the Google platform. Digital sentence combing bell-ringers for remote learning!
SMARTePlans are digital, Google-based, interactive lessons for the technology-driven classroom.
Why Choose SMARTePlans?
- Create a digital, paperless classroom
- Incorporate technology into the classroom
- Compatible with Chromebooks, Tablets, Desktops, and Smart Devices
- Prepares students for 21st Century Tech Demands
This digital interactive ePlan includes teacher instructions (GoogleDrive and Microsoft OneDrive) and a link to a poetry annotation activity for William Wordsworth's famous poem "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud." A suggested annotation key is also included.
Each SMARTePlans CLOZE summary for Acts I-V contains an entire page of text and a word bank of 24-30 different words, characters, and places. Students simply click, drag, and drop the correct answer into the blank.
These CLOZE summaries are ideal any student, including ESL students. This interactive activity can be used as an individual or collaborative assignment, review, or as a quiz for each Act in the play.
★★Teaching in a 1:1 classroom? Check out my 2016 membership★★
Check out other SMARTePlans
Connect with me!