Also included in
- This bundle contains everything you need to ditch your lost and/or torn paper cards in speech therapy! It includes 3 interactive PDF resources for targeting articulation sounds, minimal pairs for phonology, and various word/syllable shapes for apraxia of speech. Check out the previews and video demo$30.00$38.00Save $8.00
Are you tired of printing, laminating, cutting, storing, and hauling articulation cards for speech therapy? Only to realize that some cards have been lost or destroyed? It's time to be done with all of that, and get a complete set of DIGITAL articulation cards!
This interactive PDF can be downloaded and used on any DIGITAL DEVICE– a computer, iPad or tablet, smart board, or shared via your teletherapy platform. Use it for drilling speech by itself, or with any reinforcer activity!
This resource contains 600 ARTICULATION CARDS for 15 consonants and blends! For each sound, there are 30 cards (separated into 10 initial, 10 medial, 10 final). There are also 10 cards for each variation of vocalic /r/ AND each consonant blend (such as br, tr, dr, etc.).
With its mature (i.e. not babyish) images, this resource will cover your articulation needs for your entire caseload! The 10 CLICKABLE CHECK-BOXES on each card are motivating and visually reinforcing for students. Plus, they will help you maximize therapy time by getting tons of trials.
In addition, the resource contains clickable navigation buttons right on the PDF itself, which makes it fast and easy to navigate to various pages. The following sounds/blends are included:
- K, G, F, V, S, Z, TH, SH, CH, J, L (initial, medial, and final for each)
- Prevocalic/Initial R
- Vocalic /r/ Variations: AR, OR, ER, AIR, EAR, IRE
- /l/ Blends: BL, FL, GL, KL, PL, SL
- /r/ Blends: BR, DR, FR, GR, KR, PR, TR, RL
- /s/ Blends: SK, SM, SN, SP, ST, SW
How to use this NO PRINT resource:
- iPad/Tablet: Open on a PDF reader app, such as THESE.
- Computer: Open using PDF reader software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, which is free and you can read more about HERE.
- Smart Board
- Teletherapy Platform via sharing your screen
▶ By itself for drilling (easy to get 100 trials!)
▶ For obtaining baselines or monitoring progress
▶ As a game companion for drill between turns
HERE is a FREE SAMPLE for you to try on your digital device before you buy.
Get this resource in a BUNDLE HERE!
"These cards have seriously changed the way I do articulation therapy! No more printing off speech cards! I just grab my iPad, some toys/games and head out the door. I love how interactive they are! My students really enjoy the tick boxes. After using these I HAD to grab your minimal pair and apraxia cards too. Thank you for another useful and easy to use resource."
For more information on using interactive PDFs in speech therapy, check out:
For another NO PRINT format of ARTICULATION CARDS, check out: