These digital assessments for elementary music will take the guesswork out of music assessment. Students watch music videos and answer questions to fill out the Google Form™, which is automatically graded based on your specifications. You can edit the questions, answers, point values, and more to make it fit your needs. Music concepts covered in the assessments are dynamics, form, harmony, pitch, rhythm, tempo, texture, and timbre.
This resource is perfect for:
✅ lower & upper elementary music teachers
✅ student teachers
WHAT YOU’LL GET WITH YOUR DOWNLOAD
► Google Form links to download the assessments
► CSV file with the video links & descriptions
► Video tutorials showing you how to edit, send, and receive the assessments
⚠️ Note that all questions/answers/videos can be edited or replaced to fit your needs.
- questions range in difficulty from slow/fast to largo, allegro, etc.
- questions range in difficulty from short/long to dotted rhythms & sixteenths
- questions range in difficulty from high/low to major diatonic scale
- questions range in difficulty from loud/soft to crescendo, mf, etc.
- questions range in difficulty from same/different to rondo, binary, etc.
- questions range in difficulty from shaker, skin, etc. to orchestral instruments
- questions range in difficulty from melody with and w/o accompaniment to major/minor chords
- questions range in difficulty from thin/thick to monophony, biphony, etc.