Also included in
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, sign$31.00$62.00Save $31.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$149.00$291.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Save over 40% with this bundle that includes an end of the year slideshow, digital autograph pages and party, digital memory book in Google Slides, editable digital and printable end of the year awards, and volunteer appreciation slideshow.Included in this BUNDLE: ★ End of the Year Memory Slideshow$16.00$28.00Save $12.00
Host your own Digital Autograph Signing Party for your end of the year activities! Students will all work in one Google Slides presentation to sign each other's autograph page at the end of the year. Print students' autograph page after the party is over, stick it in their yearbook, or they can keep a copy in their Google Drive as a memory!
Nope! Here are some other options:
- Assign this activity for students to work on throughout the week so that there aren't so many students in the presentation at once
- Hold small-group autograph parties (Students will still sign all of the slides.)
- Delete all of the autograph pages in the Google Slides presentation except one. Then give each student their own copy of the presentation and let them use the "share" button to share it with the friends they'd like to have sign it
(End of the Year/Open House Slideshow, End of the Year Awards, Volunteer Appreciation Slideshow, End of the Year Memory Book, and this Digital Autograph Party.)
1. Customize the included invitation in Google Drawings and share it with students
2. Assign the Digital Autograph Pages in Google Classroom so that all students have access to it
3. During the party, students open the Digital Autograph Pages presentation and customize their slide with their picture, name, and grade.
4. Students take turns going through each slide in the presentation, signing their name and/or writing a positive message to their classmates
5. At the end of the party, students can print their slide and stick it in their yearbook (if they have one) or keep as a memory in their Google Drive
⭐Step-by-step instructions for hosting your Digital Autograph Signing Party
⭐Invitation in Google Drawings for you to customize
⭐Digital Autograph Pages in Google Slides
4 different Slides presentations for you to choose from including:
- 25 student spaces per page
- 36 student spaces per page
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
If you have any questions, please ask me in the Q&A.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
More End of the Year Activities
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)