PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7.45 MB | 19 pdf pages, 5 slides pages
#TPTDIGITALSALE Back to School Digital Social Media Activities
Use digital and printable social media activities to get to know your students at the beginning of the year.
This product includes:
• Digital and printable social media templates- Selfie Alert!, ‘Fakebook,’ ‘Insta’ Alert!, Text Talk, Snap-A-Chat
• Selfie Alert!—Students are to insert a pic or draw a selfie of themselves. Then tell the class all about themselves on the notebook paper provided on the slide.
• ‘Fakebook’—Students are to use the ‘Fakebook’ template to upload or draw their own profile pictures, and will then explain the chosen images.
• ‘Insta’ Alert!—Students are to complete the Insta profile page, as they would their own Instagram. They will insert pics (or draw them) showing the class their likes, things they did over the summer, or any other info they would like to share.
• Text Talk—Students will use the iPad image to create a text conversation w/ a friend, discussing what they did over the summer.
• Snap-A-Chat- Students will use a template similar to Snap Chat to discuss one thing that they feel is very important for the teacher/students to know about them. Then they will explain why it’s important for the teacher to know this.
Google Drive Info
• Instructions for both teacher and students on how to use in your class
• Link to activities
• Instructions for Microsoft OneDrive users
• Tips & Tricks for Teachers and Students
The Benefits of the Google Classroom:
• Completely paperless- no printing, cutting, or gluing!!
• Great for differentiation!
• Saves automatically!!!
• Students work directly on student pages.
• More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
• Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
• Great for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
• Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
• Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
• Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
• Students can easily collaborate on assignments.
• You can also print, if needed.
***************************************************************************** For a look at all of my digital products, click the link below:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺