Also included in
- Digital and Printable Activities for Black History Month or School Year. This bundle includes: art project, bulletin board, crossword based on brief biographies, and leaders of the movement quote activity featuring quotes from influential Black History leaders, and Martin Luther King Jr. MLK Day.$8.99$14.97Save $5.98
- Full Product Description Coming Soon. See individual listings for more information :DClick Here to Read the Blog Post***More Activities being added, as product is added price will increase, snag it now at it's BEST price!$17.99$26.96Save $8.97
Digital or Printable Biography Graphic Organizer & Project! Complete through Google Slides. Use these biography graphic organizers w/ ANY report. Great support, or alternative to writing a biography essay. Use PRIMARY SOURCES to tell a story!
- Great approach to Black History Month, President's Day, Martin Luther King Day...etc! Use AGAIN, & AGAIN, & AGAIN!
The Snapshots Biography is a great simplified approach or alternative to writing a complete essay. Students can summarize (GREAT PRACTICE FOR HOW TO SUMMARIZE) their research through this digital or printable visual. Students will insert (or draw) 8 pictures plus a “profile” image of their individual. They can also type a brief explanation or think of a relevant hashtag! Through ACTUAL photographs or images, students can share key details and moments from the subject of their biography. Think of the possibilities… pictures of where they were born, their family, key events, primary sources, pictures of journal entries or artifacts…etc! All is done through a simple 3 click process.
The templates I’ve created allow the user to insert automatically scaled images into the picture placeholders, from a quick google search or from images saved to their google drive or device! These templates are so cool because not only are they SO SIMPLE to edit, but they create really visually appealing and age-appropriate results. Depending on the rigor you set these Snapshot Bios can be used in grades as young as 3rd all the way up to your high-schoolers!
You can assign this as a collaborative slide and have students interact and comment with each other. Have students present their pages with a brief explanation in the classroom or over a Zoom Call or Google Meet. Students can even share as a small group in a breakout room during a zoom call, or have 2-3 students share slides each morning as a morning meeting! No matter what type of classroom setting you are teaching in, this activity integrates seamlessly with any biography!
This Digital Product Includes:
- Instructions & Tips for using
- A Collaborative Google Slide etiquette page that students must initial before starting activity
- Video Tutorial
- 2 completed examples
- Digital and Printable Planning Page (Sources Cited)
- Digital and Printable Snapshot Page
- Digital and Printable Reflection Page
I'd LOVE to connect,
As always I LOVE to hear from you! Just launched an Instagram and Facebook account and in the process of launching www.onlemonlane.com! If you enjoyed this product you will love the EXCLUSIVE member-only content available in the digital resource library at On Lemon Lane. Subscription is FREE and easy-peasy, Lemon squeezy!
Can't wait, THANKS!