Biography Templates and Graphic Organizers - Digital and Paperless
Your students will love writing a biography report with this paperless Google Slides resource. Students will choose a person to research and then complete the slides with the information they have learned. Students will type directly into Google slides to complete the project. The slides are not editable. I did insert text boxes on the slides in every place that students need to type. You can delete them if you want. The preview shows most of the pages but not every one.
What is included
➤ Teacher directions – includes the access links and instructions on how to use this in your library or classroom
➤ Instructions for using this resource with Microsoft OneDrive
➤ Google Slides file
➤ Black and white copy of the templates in a .pdf document
Slides 1 & 2: biography and autobiography poster
• Slides 3 & 4: cover pages (2 different color options)
• Slide 5: students fill in the chart with personal information about the person
• Slide 6: KWL chart
• Slide 7: Timeline of the person’s life.
• Slide 8: Photo gallery. Students can insert images of the person using the image search function
• Slides 10 & 11: In their own words. Students can type in quotes from the person they are researching.
• Slide 12: Early life
• Slide 13: Adult life
• Slide 14: Accomplishments of the person
• Slide 15: Struggles or difficulties the person overcame
• Slide 16: Other facts about the person
Slide 17: Summary page
• Slides 18–21: Bibliography or works cited page for students to record their sources. There is an example page so students know how to type in the information.
• Slides 22-25: All About pages for students to type up their research report. 2 different color options.
Advantages of using digital resources
⇒Paperless. No need to print and make copies of any materials.
⇒Helps build 21st century learners
⇒Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices
⇒Students can work independently or collaboratively
• Citation Review Activities - for Google Slides
• Dictionary Skills Digital Task Cards for Google Slides (Set A)
• Dictionary Skills Digital Task Cards for Google Slides (Set B)
• Folktales Digital Graphic Organizers for Google Slides
• Guide Words Introduction and Task Cards for Google Slides
• Reference Materials for Google Slides
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: email@example.com
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest