Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to work on blending with your students? This digital and paperless
activity is for you! Each digital slide has a picture of an object. Students will say each sound in the box and then blend it together to make a word! This activity includes 100
slides for students to blend.
This is a Google Slides
This digital resource includes 6 sets of google slide presentations:
• Short Vowel Blending: This set has 42 slides with short vowel words only
• Mixed Vowel Word Blending: This 57 slides with a variety of vowel patterns for students to blend. Some of these patterns include - long vowels, short vowels, diphthongs and r controlled vowels
• 4 sets of mixed vowel words (25 different words in each set)
This resource can be used for:
• word work
• small group
• whole group (on Promethean/SMART board)
• literacy centers
• sharing with parents/families for additional practice at home
This Google Slides resource can be used on any devices with Google access including:
• Promethean Boards
• and more
★Although these lessons are digital you may also print them to use as paper flashcards for any of the above lesson suggestions★
✉ Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this resource.
★ Click here to follow me and be the first to know when new resources are uploaded! New resources are 50% off of the first 24 hours!