Are you looking to review Sight Words? Tired of pencil and paper worksheets? Don't have time to print, laminate, and cut out task cards? Looking for a quick low prep literacy center that gives you instant data? Look no further!
- Link to Boom Card Set
- Direction Cards with audio!
- 25 Fry Sight Word Cards (Click the sight word that is read to them)
- Students will identify the sight word and also type the sight words.
- This is set #1 (First 25 sight words in the Fry list)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction - This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time as a quick review!
- Whole Group - Perfect for quick review of a certain skill.
- Literacy Center - Have students use a device (Ipads/tablets/desktop/laptops/interactive whiteboard or TV) to review skills.
Directions for use:
- Click the link embedded in this resource
- Make an account on Boom Learning (Or log in if you already have an account)
- Assign this deck of cards to your students
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Three things needed:
3. An account on Boom Learning (link will lead directly to the website)
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don't forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher's Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn's Creative Classroom