Do you have a calendar math routine? This foundational time of the day is so important for creating community in conjunction with a morning meeting, but also to review and reinforce important math concepts.
This digital resource allows you to provide a calendar math experience to your students through PowerPoint or Google Slides versions either in person or through a distance learning platform.
What all is included?
- All 12 months August 2022 - July 2023 with editable date boxes to update for future years.
- Interactive/moveable pieces on each slide.
- Holiday/event pieces to incorporate on monthly calendars.
- 8 calendar math activities:
- Days in school tracker (Base 10 / Place Value)
- Ten frames for tracking days in school
- Number of the day
- Hundreds chart
- Weather graph
- Daily feelings check-in/graph
- Tooth tally
- Morning money
- Printable templates for students to write on