This Digital Calendar for PowerPoint and Google Slides is a perfect addition to any classroom! Each interactive page will your students' confidence with number sense, math facts, and sight words during morning meeting, math chats, or calendar time. By using this NO PREP resource you can differentiate and support students in any Special Education, Kindergarten, or 1st grade classroom. This product features +180 digital pages that can adapted in person or distance learning.
Digital calendars are better than physical ones because they can be accessed anywhere and at anytime! It is EASY to add to any math chat or reading warm up lesson without not taking up precious wall space or making it hard to see across the room! Make your morning meeting a breeze by buying this resource.
<<< Download the PREVIEW to get a better look at what is included. >>>
- Themed Calendar: Yesterday was..., Today is..., Tomorrow will be...
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Feeling Check-in
- Day of the Week & Months of the Year: Song & Chart
- Today's Weather: Tally & Bar Graph
- Number of Days in School: Counting on a Ten Frame
- Today's Number # is: 10 Frames, Place Value Blocks, Stick Bundles, Tally Marks, 10 More 10 Less...and MORE
- Pattern Practice with Teddy Bears (ABA, ABBA, AABBA)
- Graphing & Tally Chart: Birthdays, Teeth, Weather
- Counting Practice: Base 10 Blocks, Ten Frames, Counting Objects, Teddy Bears, number talk format
- 100 & 120 Chart: Missing Numbers, 10 More 10 Less, 1 More, 1 Less
- Skip Counting: 1s, 2s, 5s, & 10s. (Posters Included)
- 2D & 3D Shapes: Sorting, Properties, Attributes, and (Posters included)
- Addition & Subtraction: Number Line, Dominoes, Story Problems, Spinner, Counting Jars, Making 10 Friends, Part Part Whole, and Fact Families
- Money & Coins: Facts, Poetry, Sorting and Counting (USA & Canadian Currency)
- Telling Time :00 and :30
- Sight Word: Template & Pocket Chart (Digital Magnetic Letters)
- Alphabet: Letter of the Day Practice
- Colors: Identification & Matching (US and UK spelling)
Greetings, Schedule Cards, Morning Meeting Questions
Please leave a comment and a rating:
© Copyrighted 2020
If you want additional holiday cards or academic pages made please email me at email@example.com. I can make them for you FREE of charge.