This digital calendar for Google Slides is perfect for an activity in the classroom or for distance learning. Your virtual lessons will be so much easier to assign with the click of a button. This activity will be added to your Google Drive and ready to assign to students. This set will feature slides for each month.
Google Classroom use in the primary grade is so much fun! Grab your laptops, Chromebooks and iPads and dive into the world of Google Classroom. My primary students love using paperless resources to become even more engaged in our daily learning. If you don't have technology for your students yet, you can still use this resource. Open this Google Slides resource on your Smartboard and use whole group or for student use during independent time.
- Complete the calendar by adding the numbers
- Fill in how they're feeling for the day
- Complete (Today is, Yesterday was, Tomorrow will be)
- Number of the Day (Draw it with the scribble tool, Build it on Ten Frame, Counting up from, Counting Down From) - You will fill in the number each day.
- Weather, Season and Temperature
- Days in School (Draw dots in ten frame and write the number)
- Pattern - includes 2 options. - You will create the patterns each day. They will finish it.
October has everything September has plus:
- Weather Graph
- Tally Marks for Days in School
- Pattern - one option only
November-February has everything September & October has plus:
- Two additional Number of the Day pages
- Number of the day has two ten frames
Editing this activity: You can edit this activity before assigning it to your students. You can add voice instructions as well as edit the directions that I created.
This set is a part of the yearly calendar. If you'd like to purchase this money-saving bundle, click here.
Students can turn in their work through Google Classroom. Included in your download, is a link to a How to Get Started on Google Classroom video walk-through. I will show you how to quickly create a classroom, add your students, and how to assign resources to your students.
You need a Google account and Google Classroom to use this as described. Please watch the How to Get Started video link above if you need help getting started. This can be used without Google Classroom, whole group.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺