Also included in
- Create a calm corner in your classroom to help students develop self-regulation skills. OR help parents create a calm routine at home with a digital version. Digital and print versions will allow you to create consistent routines for students to practice calming strategies. They will learn how to ma$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
- This bundle is a great way to incorporate self-regulation and social emotional learning into your classroom routines. Additional digital versions have been added to support distance learning. It includes an interactive break spot or calm corner, yoga cards, brain break cards, think sheet & brag$19.50$29.50Save $10.00
This is a digital calm down corner that students can use at home or in the classroom for distance learning. The virtual calming tool leads students through a step by step process to identify how they are feeling and strategies they can use to feel better.
Want the printable version too? Grab the Digital & Printable Calm Corner Bundle and save!
Need this and more? Grab the Self Regulation Toolkit - Printable & Digital and save!
- Interactive Google Slides (TM) that lead students step by step through a simple calming process. First, students identify how they feel. Then they pick a strategy to try. They check back to see if that strategy helped or if they should try another one.
- 18 Calming Strategies: Students choose strategies that work for them. Interactive features are included where applicable.
- Printable PDF checklist of strategies for students to track which ones work for them.
Who should buy this?
This resource is great for teachers, parents, school counselors, and others who are engaged in distance learning or would like to incorporate technology. Ideal for students in elementary school.
This resource requires access to Google Slides (TM).
(c) Social Emotional Workshop 2020