These digital cookie jar themed math centers with Google Slides™ and Boom Cards are perfect for students with disabilities / special education or students in ECE, kindergarten or first grade.
The activities are great for at home learning or online learning with and can also be used in the classroom! It’s quick and easy for teachers to share with families and students.
NOTE: If you love this freebie, check out myBundle of Digital Math Centers.
80 slide/ page interactive Google Slide™ document with interactive activities for students to:
- solve addition problems within 10
- find the missing addend in an addition problem within 10
- solve subtraction problems within 10
- find the missing subtrahend in a subtraction problem within 10
- count place value/ base tens pieces within 30
- tell time to the hour and half hour
Includes 80 Boom Cards that are identical to the activities in the Google Slides™!
- You will need to be able have access to a Google™ account to use the Google Slides™
- You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides™
- You will need access to Boom Learning account to use the Boom Cards (free accounts are available)
- After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides™.
- When using the Google Slides™ on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag items in this Google Slide™ document.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
- This purchase is for personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom. You can share the link with your students' families via email or password secured online platforms (like ClassDojo, Google Classroom™ or Seesaw™)
- You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
- You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
- Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
- Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
- Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share these link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.