Updated 9/23 :)
- Are you a therapist serving multiple ages/grades/locations/virtual/in-person?
- Have you ever had a system that just *works* for all of your locations and students?
- Do you find yourself juggling multiple papers, forms, and binders between your sites?
- How about that medicaid billing? Is it a nightmare!?
Wouldn't it be dreamy to have ONE file to track and automatically update:
- Students At A Glance
- Demographic Information
- IEP details
- Calculating Chronological Age
- Alerting you of upcoming due dates
- Attendance tracking (Pre-filled for 2020-2021 school year!
- Lesson Planning
- Collect Referrals via a Google Form
- Integrated data sheets
- Auto fills your "Students At A Glance" information
- Easily document your communication with families and collect data from your sessions
- Easily share to your medicaid documentation system and cross that billing off your to-do list with just copy and paste!
And totally customized to YOUR unique caseload, by you!
And I'm here to help! I'll be updating this resource with new tips and tricks each school year. Prior to the next school year, I'll update the attendance tracker and provide you a new caseload system with any bells and whistles I add!
Your link to this google sheet will also include a video tutorial.
If you have a unique need, I might be able to just add it! Let me know what you think!
Check out my google slides here to learn more! Click Here!
Download the Google Sheets App for your iPad and have it on the go!