Digital Centers Rotation Chart with Timers - Small Group Rotation Display Slides
Also included in
- Let technology help you save time and work smarter, not harder! These digital classroom management teacher tools help you manage your day and help keep your students engaged! From daily agenda slides, to behavior rewards, to timers for student accommodations, this one bundle has so many daily uses iPrice $28.00Original Price $34.00Save $6.00
This Editable Digital Centers Rotation Chart is your solution for presenting your literacy centers, reading centers, or math centers using Powerpoint! This Digital Small Group Rotation Chart saves you so much time! Instead of changing out center cards each day, build this Centers Rotation Powerpoint once, and project it for a quick and easy morning routine. The visual, digital display slides make it clear for students where they go and what they do. Your students will know which center to go to and you don't have to waste valuable time in the mornings setting it up.
Use the provided Powerpoint template, or create your own with the provided images, for a one-time digital centers rotation display that will keep your centers running smoothly all year long! This product is completely editable to meet your classroom's needs!
- 18 styles for background slides for the days of the weeks, with a blank option for each style (138 images)
- 4 different group titles options plus a blank template (numbers, colors, shapes, letters) (33 images)
- 56 different center rotation options (literacy and math centers) plus 10 templates (66 images)
- In-depth video tutorial
- Preset editable Powerpoint
- Video countdown timers for 1, 2, and 3 minutes for centers transitions
- Video countdown timers for 10, 12, 15, and 20 minute centers
For a video tutorial on using my Editable Digital Center Rotation Chart, please check out the preview.
This product is completely editable to fit the way you do your reading centers and/or math centers. With a variety of names for similar centers, and included blank templates, you can customize it to fit the system that works for you. This editable product is designed to be able to be used by anyone for any system, so it's ready for you to set it up with your number of rotations, your center titles, and the time frame that meets your needs.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
OTHER DIGITAL MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS:
READ WHAT BUYERS HAVE HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT:
★ "This might be my favorite TPT resource bought to date! Holy cow, my reading and math groups are so organized now - thank you thank you thank you!!!!"
★ "This is probably the best thing I have bought on tpt. I use it every single day. I love that it is editable and works wonders."
★ "This product has saved my life. I have a very complicated small group time and I was able to make a clear daily schedule that I project on the board during group time. Excellent product!"
★ "SO HELPFUL!!! I was working on making my own but your template made my job so much easier! It is only the 3rd full week of school and I just introduced MATH centers. Because of this, they already know where they are supposed to go. In kindergarten, this is huge!! Thank you!"
★ "Just what I needed-I had it personalized for my class and up and running in the classroom after just one evening. It really helped my students get back on track for using their time well in the classroom."
★ "This was a fabulous resource to help organize our small group learning time. It made it easy for both students and teachers to see what was happening and where students were supposed to be."
CLICK HERE to follow me and be notified of future products as soon as they are posted.
Copyright © Tessa Maguire.
Purchase is for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product with colleagues.
You may not redistribute, edit, sell, or otherwise post this product on the internet. You may, however, post a link for others to purchase themselves.