This project has students answer the question: Is digital access a right through creation of a info-graphic. Student begin by defining key terms: rights vs. obligations vs. privileges. This project meets the following learning targets.
((This project is ready for the digital classroom, and has a Google Folder loaded with goodies!!))
- Note on Technology used for the project. Project requires 5-7 computers with internet access, an account on Edmodo or Google education, or PowerPoint.
- Detailed Learning Target that explain what is being learned and which activity will meet those targets. (see link above)
*Project Entry documents:
- Explanation of project for students
- Rubric for the infographic/ and a Google Form for easy peer grading
*Entry Event documents:
- Circle Map brainstorming prior knowledge (student copy)
- Sort/Categorize what it is "Right/Responsibilities/Privileges"/ and a Google sort online for students in 1 to X classrooms.
*Norms/Assessment and Debriefs
- Handouts for both classroom norms and team norms
- Ideas for debriefing the entire project
- Notes on persuasive techniques
- Link to article for enrichment with Annotation ideas
If you enjoy my lesson please follow my store, to receive updates when I post new products. And if you would be so kind, please leave me a comment. Please check me out at:
My Facebook page