First in a yearlong series to engage learners in questioning and creating their status as digital citizens. This project focuses on digit access by looking at the what are rights vs. responsibilities vs. privileges. Students answer the essential question by creating their own infographic.
*Teacher Entry Packet:
-Standards (both the Common Core and Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills)
- Calendar for how to pace the project with daily introduction, and warm up suggestions, homework suggestions, and links to resources.
- Note on Technology used for the project. Project requires 5-7 computers with internet access, an account on Edmodo, Google education, or PowerPoint.
*Project Entry documents:
- Explanation of project for students
- Rubric for the infographic
*Entry Event documents:
- Circle Map brainstorming prior knowledge (student copy)
- Sort/Categorize what it is "Right/Responsibilities/Privileges"
*Norms/Assessment and Debriefs
- Handouts for both classroom norms and team norms
- Ideas for debriefing the entire project
- Notes on persuasive techniques
If you enjoy my lesson please follow my store, to receive updates and new of when I post new products. And if you would be so kind, please leave me a comment.