Kick of the school year having students explore and define the processes for digital responsibility in your classroom. The bundle includes:
*Teacher Entry Packet:
-Standards (both the Common Core and Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills)
- Calendar for how to pace the project with daily introduction, and warm up suggestions.
- Note on Technology used for the project. Project requires video cameras, 5-7 computers with internet access, an account on Edmodo and Reminder101, access to video editing software there are several free online.
*Project Entry documents:
- Explanation of project for students
- 13 suggested questions to have students create videos about.
*Entry Event documents:
- Scavenger Hunt (student copy)
- Scavenger Hunt (teachers answers)
- Scavenger Hunt (print outs to hide around the classroom)
*Norms/Assessment and Debriefs
- Handouts for both classroom norms and team norms
- Ideas for debriefing the entire project
- Self assessment sheet
If you enjoy my lesson please follow my store, to receive updates and new of when I post new products. And if you would be so kind, please leave me a comment.