The Digital Class Reading Tracker provides an eye-catching, instant way to keep track of all the books and genres your students read as a community!
There are two parts to this resource:
- a bright, student-friendly Google Form for your class to fill out each time they finish reading a book
- a coordinating Google Sheet to display both the number of books read, as well as the genres your students have read
How does it work?
- Add the files to your Google Drive and follow the steps to set them up for exactly what your class needs.
- Share the Google Form on your class website or Google Classroom (or bookmark on your class devices) for students to access routinely.
- Share the visual Google Sheet with your class! You can look at it each morning, or choose certain days to check in on your reading/genre count.
- a beautiful, eye-catching, and easy-to-navigate student Google Form
- a visual, easy-to-read Google Sheet with a Number of Books Read Chart and Genres We Have Read Chart
- step-by-step visual instructions on how to set everything up, how to edit/customize the files, and how to delete and set up again for the next school year
- 14 genres with bright, coordinating icons (genre names can be edited or eliminated as needed for your class)
- folktale (legend, myth)
- graphic novel
- historical fiction
- humorous fiction
- informational text
- realistic fiction
- science fiction
- traditional literature
Please see the preview for a detailed look at all of the features included in this digital resource!
Would you like more ways to track all of the reading you and your students are doing this year? Check out: Digital Teacher Read Aloud Tracker!