Skills are for the NWEA RIT Band 180-191: Measurement and Data
Money, measurement of objects, reading graphs, and time.
These can be used as review, for test prep, independent centers, or to assess skills that your students need to master.
Even if your school doesn't use MAP testing, these task cards make great review and practice for 2nd and 3rd grade or remedial practice for 4th grade.
This document will work with laptops or iPads. If you don't have access to Google Classroom, you can still use it as a PowerPoint presentation or print as a paper lesson.
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Click the link to access your digital resource.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy” the file. The link will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it to your school file.
The product is a digital version of my Intervention/Test Prep products. One is in PDF format and available for hands on use. This product is intended for digital use.
Google Slideshow with 30 slides.
Other items to check out:
Numbers and Operations Task Cards
Math Manipulative Labels
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me :)
----------This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.---------
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!
Save with me on Pinterest
Follow on Twitter