Also included in
- Study common punctuation marks with older students! This bundle will answer your students' questions regarding semicolons, colons, commas, quotation marks, apostrophes, hyphens, ellipses, and dashes.This punctuation bundle is printer-friendly and digital. You will receive Powerpoints, PDFs, editable$12.60$15.75Save $3.15
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
- 8th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities. Do you need to hit every language standard for eighth grade? This bundle covers every aspect of the eighth grade common core standards for language: verbals (gerunds, infinitives, participles), mood in verbs (subjunctive, conditional, interrogative, imperat$22.05$31.50Save $9.45
Study common punctuation tools with this punctuation unit. Included is an editable Powerpoint and numerous worksheets. This punctuation set covers colons, ellipses, dashes, hyphens, and quotation marks.
These punctuation activities are Google Drive ready. You will receive punctuation worksheets in PDF and digital formats.
✓ An editable Powerpoint presentation that gives examples and guidelines.
- 15 sentences covering quotation marks.
- 5 sentences covering hyphens.
- 10 sentences covering colons.
- 10 sentences covering dashes.
-5 sentences covering ellipses.
✓ All of the sentences in an editable Word Doc for your convenience.
✓ An answer key.
Check the preview or thumbnails to see examples of the grammar activities for punctuation practice. This grammar unit directly connects grammar to student writing.