Also included in
- This conjunctions bundle includes everything you need to teach conjunctions! In English grammar, we study coordinating conjunctions, correlative conjunctions, subordinating conjunctions, and conjunctive adverbs. My students need to understand the types so they can apply punctuation and parallelism g$5.25$7.50Save $2.25
- This bundle contains nineteen grammar lessons that will download immediately to your Google Drive. Each set includes twenty sentences in a Google Form. Each grammar activity grades itself.This grammar bundle contains every self-grading grammar assignment in my store. These cover:Parts of SpeechParts$18.90$27.00Save $8.10
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
This grammar lesson will download immediately to your Google Drive. Included are twenty sentences in a Google Form for differentiating between conjunctions: coordinating conjunctions, correlative conjunctions, subordinating conjunctions, and conjunctive adverbs. The grammar activity grades itself.
The twenty sentences have multiple choice options. Students will be prompted to choose if the capitalized word(s) is a coordinating conjunction, correlative conjunction, subordinating conjunction, or conjunctive adverb. I have included an example in the preview.
I typically review conjunctions with students before studying sentence structure, comma use, and semicolon use. The standards marked for this activity reflect that.
Because I wanted a pre and a post test for conjunctions, I made a second option in the same format. You can use them interchangeably if you worry about cheating between classes.
This grammar lesson is a quick exit ticket or practice for conjunctions! Check out my other grammar lessons for Google Drive, self-grading digital grammar lessons.
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.