Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
Are you looking for digital counseling and SEL activities for distance learning that can be used on a tablet, computer, or smart phone? This money-saving BUNDLE includes 18 engaging, interactive, and meaningful activities that will help your students develop their social-emotional skills and explore their feelings! Several of the lessons include printable materials as well! All of the digital activities were designed in Google Slides™.
This comprehensive bundle for school counselors, school psychologists, social workers, therapists, and SEL teachers includes:
- Digital Counseling Check-In
- Coping with COVID-19 & Safety Tips
- Coping with Anxiety
- Coping with Anger
- Coping with Grief & Loss
- Growth Mindset with "The Pout Pout Fish Goes to School" by Deborah Diesen
- Feelings & Emotions Identification
- I-Messages & Small Problems
- Personal Space and Hands to Self
- Lunch Bunch Icebreakers & Discussion Placemat
- Kindness & Inclusion with "The Invisible Boy" by Trudy Ludwig
- Kindness with "Have You Filled a Bucket Today?" by Carol McCloud
- Self-Control with "Clark the Shark" by Bruce Hale
- Bullying Prevention & Social Skills with "The Recess Queen" by Alexis O'Neill
- Middle School Transition
- Pumpkin Patch Feelings Game
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Lesson
- Build a Snowman Feelings Game
Each of these resources are also sold separately if you are interested!
NOTE: I recommend having a hard copy or digital version of these books on hand for the lessons: "The Pout Pout Fish Goes to School," "Have You Filled a Bucket Today?" "The Invisible Boy," "The Recess Queen," and "Clark the Shark."
Questions? Please contact me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Like what you see? Check out my website or follow me on social media! ★