Also included in
- Connect with your students first thing in the morning and get the status of the class whether you are on campus or distance learning with these digital check in forms. Includes academic and social emotional learning (SEL) questions. Google Forms™ make it easy to assign and see all of your students'$26.50$44.00Save $17.50
- This Back to School digital bundle includes resources and activities to help you organize your online learning, build relationships with students (whether in class or distance learning), and help students set goals for the new school year. Relationship BuildingMeet the Class - Collaborate with your$40.00$78.50Save $38.50
Connect with your students first thing in the morning and get the status of the class whether you are on campus or distance learning. Includes academic and social emotional learning (SEL) questions. Google Forms™ make it easy to assign and see all of your students' responses at a glance.
Includes 23 completely editable Google Forms™. Add or delete questions! Customize the greeting so it is specific to your students or leave it as is. This product is ready to go, but easy to adapt. Headers for May contain inspiration messages, quotes, and greetings. Bright and colorful! These are the perfect addition to any classroom. Each header is unique and is not repeated over the entire year.
Each daily morning check-in includes four questions and a bright, inspirational image to start the day.
- How are you feeling? - Students select emoji faces to show how they are feeling that day.
- Fun or insightful question - This question changes everyday and is designed to help you get to know your students. Some questions are silly, some are about interests, and others relate to academics, but all will give you information to help make connections and build relationships.
- Clarifying content/activities from the day before - This gives students the opportunity to ask questions about in class activities or homework before you proceed for the day. This information is especially useful to help you determine who you make sure you check in with that day.
- Open ended question - The final question simply asks students if there is anything they want to share with you. This lets them share anything that is on their mind. A lost tooth, an argument with a friend, or just about anything.
Assigning a morning check in is a breeze! Make it part of your morning routine all year long!
*Note - You must have a Google™ account to access this resource.