Also included in
- The Digital Dentist Games Bundle is a growing bundle that will contain 5 social emotional learning games when complete is a fun twist on one of everyone's favorite game and a great conversation starter for kids to learn and talk about self control and impulse control! Lion has a sore tooth and needs$16.00$24.00Save $8.00
- The Digital Games Bundle contains 12 social emotional learning games that are great for in person or digital learning. There are games for just about every social emotional and counseling topic--from attendance to wellness and everything in between. Please check all the links to see everything th$55.00$76.00Save $21.00
The Digital Dentist Impulse Control Game is a fun twist on one of everyone's favorite game and a great conversation starter for kids to learn and talk about self control and impulse control! Lion has a sore tooth and needs to see the dentist. To fix his tooth, students need to answer a question about impulse control and then pick one of his teeth to fix. If lion bites down, they found the sore tooth and fixed it! There are 5 games, each with their own set of question cards. One game is picture based, and one is situational. The other 3 games are general questions about impulse control. This is great for in person or digital learning.
To play online, you will have to share your screen with students and then "fix" their tooth for them, but the interactive nature of this game, will make learning fun. The game is formatted so that you can open it in it's own window. Just open one window for the game and one window for your online meeting. Share by presenting a window and choose Digital Dentist Impulse Control Game. The teeth are numbered to make it easy for kids to tell you which tooth they want to fix. It would also be great to play in a classroom on a smartboard. The game is formatted so that you can split your screen to present the game and your online meeting.
How Do I Use This? Use this as part of a counseling group or lunch bunch as a get to know you activity, with classes for team building, and as part of your individual counseling program where you are trying to learn more about your student.
Be sure to watch the preview video to all the game in action!
******You Must Have PowerPoint For This Game To Play Correctly. It will not play accurately in google slides.*******
✔ 5 game boards, each with 12 question cards
✔ 1 quick review slide about impulse control
✔ Directions (are within the game)
Like this? Try the Cover and Connect Games:
- Conflict Resolution Cover and Connect
- Emotions Cover and Connect
- Coping Skills Cover and Connect
- Student Success Skills Cover and Connect
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!