Also included in
- Engaging dinosaur activities ready for digital distance learning in reading and writing? This versatile dinosaur literacy resource bundle focusing on nonfiction reading comprehension and informative report writing. This "All About Dinosaurs" bundle offers vocabulary, a nonfiction passage, 6 differen$24.00$32.00Save $8.00
Are you looking for digital distance learning activities for reading and writing? This vital literacy resource, perfect for digital learning, focuses on . This "All About Dinosaurs: Apatosaurus" unit offers vocabulary, a nonfiction passage, 6 different comprehension activities with answer keys, an interactive diagram, creative writing activities, informative writing report templates and graphic organizers. Send presentations to your students or use at home with your own children via Google Classroom.
Learning Covered in this engaging Apatosaurus unit:
- Nonfiction reading fluency
- Vocabulary practice
- Asking and answering questions
- Topic and main idea
- Author's Purpose
- Text connections
- KWL (know, wonder, learned)
- Comprehension specific to the text
- Labeling a diagram
- Nonfiction writing (Appearance, Era, Predators, Diet, Fossils, Interesting Facts, Glossary, Photo Collage and About the Author)
- Generic report template
- Graphic organizers (4 options)
- Digging Deeper: Links to additional online research and enrichment
Check out these other digital resources for the Google Classroom
- All About Snakes Google Classroom Digital Distance Learning Activities
- Triceratops Activities Google Classroom Distance Learning Activities
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Activities Google Classroom Distance Learning
- Stegosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Spinosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE TECHNOLOGY PIECES**
Some of this resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students or children.
*You can also print this resource for a hard copy instead of completing digitally or print after completion to display and share work.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!