Also included in
- Engage your students with these 5 digital activities for Spring! Send students on a digital Easter Egg Hunt, have them stand up for an Earth Day cause, host a poetry celebration during April, design and print Mother's Day cards, and give them a completely editable animal report template to research$16.00$25.00Save $9.00
- Get $140 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$146.00$288.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$129.00$254.00Save $125.00
A digital Easter Egg Hunt that you can customize for ANY subject you're teaching. Students will look for the eggs hidden in the park scene we've created in Google Slides. When they find one, they'll answer the question it's linked to! They'll record their answer on the recording page and go back to the park to find more. All you have to do is add the 12 questions to match what you're teaching! The links and student directions are ready to go.
- As a review activity for math, reading, language, science, social studies, or any subject you teach
- As an meaningful activity around Easter
- Use to assess your students on a topic you've been teaching
- Assign as homework or as practice around a topic
- Give as an engaging activity to do during Spring Break
- Before giving to students, you'll type in 12 questions you want students to answer into our Google Slides presentation. They can be multiple choice, short answer, true false, any type.
- Assign the activity to your students.
- Students will look for the eggs that we've hidden in the park scene and click on an egg when they find one.
- They'll be taken to a linked slide (one of your questions).
- They'll read the question and click to be taken to the answer sheet where they'll record their answer.
- They'll click to go back to the park to hunt for more eggs!
Everything is already linked - the eggs, the question slides, the recording page, the park. All you have to do is type in your 12 questions and it's ready to go!
- Digital Egg Hunt Template in Google Slides
- Pre-linked eggs, question slides, digital recording page
- Questions are NOT included. This is a template for you to add your own questions to match what you're teaching!
- PDF Teacher Instructions
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Check out our Jamboards
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
Beginning of the Year