Also included in
- Save over 40% with this bundle that includes an end of the year slideshow, digital autograph pages and party, digital memory book in Google Slides, editable digital and printable end of the year awards, and volunteer appreciation slideshow.Celebrate the end of the year with your students and familie$16.00$28.00Save $12.00
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$145.00$287.50Save $142.50
An EDITABLE end of the year memory book that your students will actually like completing! 15 pages to choose from plus an autographing activity! Students will share their favorite things they learned about, how they’ve grown, their favorite things, how it was going to school during COVID, and more. They’ll also complete a self-love slide where they’ll compliment themselves and give themselves advice for next year.
(End of the Year/Open House Slideshow, End of the Year Awards, Digital Autograph Party, Volunteer Appreciation Slideshow, and this End of the Year Memory Book)
- My Profile
- All About Me Collage
- Favorites this Year (Food, Song, Movie, Subject, etc.)
- Yes Please, No Thanks (School Favorites + Least Favorites)
- 3 Ways I’ve Grown
- So Much Learning (Favorite activities/topics studied this year)
- Self-Love Corner (Personal compliments and advice for self next year)
- Mask Me Anything (Questions about school during COVID)
- Teacher Spotlight
- Summer Bucket List
- Looking Forward (Excited for, goals, wondering about next year)
- My Awesome Class (class photo)
- Photo Slides
- Autograph pages
- Brainstorming Memories - project before giving students their memory book to help gather ideas about the year
- Photo Bank Slides - Add class photos and photos from the year here that students can choose from for their photo slides
- Build Your Own Page
▶️Watch the VIDEO PREVIEW to get a close look.
You’ll assign the Autograph presentation separately as a file that all your students have access to and can edit. Each student will put their name on a slide. After students are finished signing all their classmates' slides, they’ll copy and paste their autograph slide into their memory book.
Yes! (Is there anything worse than not being able to edit a product?) I locked things down to make it easier for your students, but you can change the layouts and the text by going to Slide - Edit Master. Headings can also be changed - just delete mine and add a text box using an alternative font. (The font Boogaloo looks very similar.).
- Memory Book in Google Slides (compatible with PowerPoint)
- Autograph Pages in Google Slides (compatible with PowerPoint)
- Student instructions included on the slides
- Teacher instructions in PDF form
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
More End of the Year Activities
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)