Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- This is a custom bundle of all my digital environmental science resources as requested by Christian C.$170.00$210.50Save $40.50
Looking for Environmental Science lessons for a 1:1 classroom or a virtual learning environment? This HUGE bundle of lessons, labs, and field activities is perfect for an introduction to a high school environmental science course. Even better- you can assign the lessons to your students using Google Classroom or other online platforms in a SNAP! No more planning!
Topics: ecology, food webs, human impact on the environment, environmental succession, biodiversity, biomes, invasive species, endangered species, population ecology
The notes and projects are designed to facilitate independent learning on student devices and are ideal for sub plans or simply to encourage self-instruction of concepts. Activities and extension pages provide opportunities for class discussion and interaction while adequately preparing students in data analysis and graphing.
Note: This bundle is perfect for a distance learning situation, but some lab activities may need to be saved until students are in the classroom.
Each lesson includes:
1. Lesson- Content & vocabulary gained through web-quests, internet links, videos, and/or PowerPoint presentations. Students type notes on digital documents using their individual devices.
2. Activity- Labs, games, or class activities designed to apply the concepts learned in the lesson. Some of these can be completed independently on a student device. Some will need to be done in a classroom setting.
3: Assessment- Quiz, assignment, exit ticket, or project as a culmination and review of lesson
4: Extension pages- Resources to practice graphing, data analysis, critical thinking, or research
*Over 130 pages in all!
*For details on each of the lessons, please click on the PREVIEW button for each individual lesson.
*Please note: This paperless bundle is made for a classroom in which students have access to their own device (1:1 classes). If this is not true of your classroom, you may want the printable version of this bundle.
▶️How can I use this in a virtual learning environment?
- The digital files can be dropped right into your Google Drive. From there, you can assign the student files to your class.
- Students can use links, videos, and other embedded items to learn new concepts and practice. Students type directly on the pages and can submit them electronically back to you or print them.
- This resource is saved in a Google Drive folder, so you will need Google Drive in order to access it.
- With this purchase, TpT will automatically make a copy of the folder, create a TpT folder in your Drive, and add the folder to your Google Drive. In this process, TpT will ask for permission to do this. Here is a link for more information: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help/buyer-questions/why-does-TpT-need-access-to-my-Google-drive-for-me-to-use-certain-digital-resources
➤My Environmental Science Series includes lessons for each sphere of the earth:
➤What curriculum could I use with these lessons?
This lesson is ideally geared towards high school students and would work well with a general level Environmental Science or Biology textbook. It addresses the following topics in AP Environmental Science (APES):
- 1.1: Introduction to Ecosystems
- 1.2: Terrestrial Biomes
- 1.9: Trophic Levels
- 1.10: Energy Flow and the 10% Rule
- 1.11: Food Chains and Food Webs
- 2.1: Introduction to Biodiversity
- 2.4: Ecological Tolerance
- 2.5: Natural Disruptions to Ecosystems
- 2.6: Adaptations
- 2.7: Ecological Succession
- 3.1: Generalist and Specialist Species
- 3.2: K-Selected and R-Selected Species
- 3.3: Survivorship Curves
- 3.4: Carrying Capacity
- 3.5: Population Growth and Resource Availability
- 3.6: Age Structure Diagrams
- 3.7: Total Fertility Rate
- 3.8: Human Population Dynamics
- 5.2: Clearcutting
- 8.2: Human Impacts on Ecosystems
- 8.4: Human Impacts on Wetlands and Mangroves
- 9.8: Invasive Species
- 9.9: Endangered Species
- 9.10: Human Impacts on Biodiversity