Also included in
- Do you want to increase student engagement and enthusiasm while incorporating technology within math class??? Look no further then Math Chick's Interactive Math Digital Escapes that bring rigorous, meaningful math practice and quality practice in a fun and engaging way! You get 12 Digital Escapes/BrPrice $52.29Original Price $61.50Save $9.21
- **This is a custom bundle for Ashley. Please do not purchase this bundle if you are not the person who requested it. Unless you like surprises and activities because that is what you would get. :)**Interested in your own custom bundle? I am happy to work with buyers like Ashley to create the bundlePrice $67.36Original Price $83.75Save $16.39
Ratios, Proportions, Scale Factors. Oh my! This digital break out is designed for reinforcing ratios, proportions, scale factors, measurement conversion, and unit rates. No percents are used in this escape room style review activity. Your students will be roaring with fun in this digital safari escape. This breakout game is perfect for reviewing what you've learned in the classroom in an exciting and engaging way.
A digital escape requires no preparation of materials, no time spent setting up, and no purchase of a Breakout EDU kit. This activity is perfect for distance learning, a hybrid classroom, technology integration, review, sub plans, a fun partner activity, independent practice and so much more!
⭐ What’s Included:
- Escape website with links to all necessary text and media
- Escape codes and explanations
- Student Sheet to Show Work
- Answer Key
- NEW as of 2021!! Escape version using Google Slides in case your district blocks Google Sites.
An escape or breakout is a scavenger hunt-like game where players use teamwork and critical thinking to solve a series of challenging puzzles in order to open a locked box. Breakouts or escapes can be done digitally using a Google Form. THIS ESCAPE IS DIGITAL ONLY, NO BOXES OR LOCKS NEEDED!
To Use This Resource You Will Need To:
1. Have access to electronic devices (desktops, laptops, Chromebooks, etc.) for students to use or allow students to use their own devices. (there have been reported issues while using iPads with draggable pieces so please keep that in mind while buying)
2. Have access to the internet.
3. Have a Google Drive and Login for the Google Drive
4. Check to make sure that your school/district does not block out of domain sharing of Google Drive resources (Forms, Docs, Slides, etc.)
NUMBER 3 and 4 ARE VERY IMPORTANT! CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY!
School’s Security got you blocked??? Some districts and schools block Google Sites from outside their domain, so I now include a Google Slides version of the escape! I also include the links to the forms and puzzles so that you can create your own site or embed your own links within your school’s domain!!!
The TEKS seen in this escape are:
6.4B, 6.5A, 6.4H, 6.4E, 6.4C, 6.4D, no percents are used in this breakout.
Looking for More 6th grade Math Lessons and Activities? Check Out These!
Follow Me so you can be notified about my latest resources! (Click the star near the Math Chick icon)
You can also follow me on:
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Math Chick
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.