Escape games can be an excellent method of getting students involved in learning, but if you don't have the kit with locks, they can be tricky to do. Here's a completely digital escape game - no/low prep, you just need to make sure that your students have internet access and can use Google forms!
This escape game will have students learning about the sights and monuments in Madrid, including Porto Alcala, Gran Via, the Prado Museum, Retiro Park and the Royal Palace.
Be aware that escape games are meant to be challenging - your students will have to work together, read the clues carefully, and be willing to take risks in order to crack the codes. The teacher's guide includes all of the information and hints you need to help students who get lost along the way.
• Dia de los muertos - Digital Escape game
• Digital Escape - Cinco de Mayo
• Digital Escape - Spain - in both English AND Spanish versions
• La Navidad - Digital Escape Game
It is also included in the bundle:
• Digital Escape games - Spanish Bundle