Also included in
- Do you need all the Fortnite products for your obsessed teens? Grab these 4 products for 20% off!Fortnite Reading Comprehension ArticleHas Fortnite taken over your classroom as it has mine? This is all my students talk about, and if there is a second of downtime, they are talking about their levels$12.00$15.70Save $3.70
- ***Grab this Escape Room Bundle, and save 20%!***What are the positive aspects of a Digital EDUcational Escape?⭐It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, buy or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site! ⭐Students will encounter multip$10.00$12.50Save $2.50
- Grab these TWO FORTNITE ELA products at a discounted price! Save $1.95!Article & Reading Comprehension QuestionsHas Fortnite taken over your classroom as it has mine? This is all my students talk about, and if there is a second of downtime, they are talking about their levels, successes, Snapcha$6.75$8.70Save $1.95
- Are you looking for engaging, fun activities for your English Language Arts classroom? Have your students practice their ELA skills with all of these Digital Escape Rooms!Send your students on a timed journey through these digital escapes, where they will solve puzzles, find clues, and practice thei$65.00$71.75Save $6.75
Can you escape the fortnite? This is what our kids are raging about, and they love the game. Why not incorporate it into the classroom while practicing reading comprehension? Kids are really engaged in relevant information, and this cannot get any more relevant! Getting ready for state testing or just want to review some reading comprehension skills? This is it!
**THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN THE SAME MATERIAL AS THE FORTNITE ARTICLE PRODUCT**
This Digital Escape room covers the following reading comprehension skills-
*Fact & Opinion
*Cause & Effect
*Words in Context
⭐Grab these ABSOLUTELY FREE PRODUCTS RIGHT HERE: ⭐⭐
This escape room includes:
*A “Start Here” Narrative
*A Google Form with 6 Reading Comprehension Questions
*A Puzzle (Please make sure you have access to jigsawplanet.com)
*Short Excerpt 1-Reading Comprehension Questions for the Passage
*Word Reveal-Reading Comprehension Terms
*Short Excerpt 2-Reading Comprehension Questions for the Passage
*Four Location Locks
PLEASE TEST GOOGLE SITES and THESE WEBSITES ON YOUR SCHOOL COMPUTERS FIRST. TRY THIS TEST SITE.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING JIGSAWPLANET.COM, EDPUZZLE, PROPROFS or YOUTUBE. THERE MAY BE A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM.
2. Also, please make sure your district DOES NOT BLOCK OUTSIDE GOOGLE SITES. I would check with your IT department.
3. I if this site is not working in your school. This is probably due to firewalls and sites your school district is blocking. I cannot control these issues.
☆In this EDUcational Escape, the students have been dropped in a very difficult and important Fortnite level! They will receive bragging rights if they win this round. They have to figure out the four locations from Fortnite in order to be the soul survivor!☆
What are the positive aspects of a Digital EDUcational Escape?
*It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, buy or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site!
*Students will encounter multiple choice questions. There are also questions for your students to answer from visual components.
*Your students will solve puzzles, cyphers and clues to open the lockbox!
*All you have to do is share the link with your students or assign the link in GOOGLE Classroom.
You can have your students complete this on Chromebooks, on an IPad or in a computer lab.
Become a Follower for the Latest Products & Freebies
⭐ Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store, and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
⭐ make copies for your own classes only.
⭐ place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐ AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
⭐ make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐ distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐ post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
✯Did you know you receive credits for leaving feedback on items you purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers?✯
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate it if you contact me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at email@example.com.