Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging, digital activities for you classroom? Check out my three most popular digital escape rooms! Grab this bundle for a discounted price.What are the positive aspects of a Digital EDUcational Escape?⭐It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hid$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
- Are you looking for engaging, fun activities for your English Language Arts classroom? Have your students practice their ELA skills with all of these Digital Escape Rooms!Send your students on a timed journey through these digital escapes, where they will solve puzzles, find clues, and practice thei$65.00$71.75Save $6.75
Do you want your students to review and practice identifying figurative language? Would you like to try an engaging, review activity with your students to reinforce these skills and techniques? In this Digital Escape Ⓡ, there are seven different activities, and your students will review the following figurative terms and devices:
*SIMILE, METAPHOR, PERSONIFICATION, ONOMATOPOEIA, ALLITERATION, IDIOM, HYPERBOLE, ALLUSION, and OXYMORON (Students should have an overall understanding of these terms).
*Reviewing figurative language definitions and application of these terms
In this Digital Escape Ⓡ, the students have found a cute, purple alien on their way home from riding their bikes in the woods. The alien has a map, and the students have to decipher for clues to get him back to his spaceship before it is too late!
1. Solve the Hieroglyphics
2. Google Form Figurative Language Questions
3. Hidden Picture # 1
4. Figurative Language Activity # 2-Alpha Code
5. Complete the Puzzle
6. Figurative Language Activity # 3-Word Reveal
7. Hidden Image # 2
*It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, buy or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site!
*Students will encounter multiple choice questions. There are also questions for your students to answer from visual components.
*Your students will solve puzzles, cyphers and clues to open the lockbox!
*All you have to do is share the link with your students or assign the link in GOOGLE Classroom.
You can have your students complete this on Chromebooks, on an IPad or in a computer lab.
PLEASE TEST GOOGLE SITES and THESE WEBSITES ON YOUR SCHOOL COMPUTERS FIRST. TRY THIS TEST SITE.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING JIGSAWPLANET.COM, EDPUZZLE, PROPROFS or YOUTUBE. THERE MAY BE A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM.
2. Also, please make sure your district DOES NOT BLOCK OUTSIDE GOOGLE SITES. I would check with your IT department.
3. I if this site is not working in your school. This is probably due to firewalls and sites your school district is blocking. I cannot control these issues.
⭐ Click to become a follower of my store. You will then receive customized email updates, discounts and updates about my store.
⭐ make copies for your own classes only.
⭐ place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐ AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
⭐ make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐ distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐ post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
⭐Publish or teach on OutSchool
*If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate it if you contact me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at email@example.com.