Also included in
- These breakouts can be used with Google Drive or Google Classroom. They are perfect for 1:1 and going paperless! They are fun, engaging, low prep activities and are perfect for reviewing your math units! Kids will have fun while reviewing math concepts and practicing important skills such as teamwor$34.24$53.50Save $19.26
This digital escape room can be used with Google Drive or Google Classroom. It is perfect for 1:1 and going paperless! This fun, engaging, low prep activity is perfect for the end of the year! You could also use it at the beginning of Grade 5, to prepare students for standardized tests. Kids will have fun while reviewing their Alberta Grade 4 math concepts and practicing important skills such as teamwork, critical thinking and problem solving. Best of all, since this escape room utilizes Google Forms, there is NO MARKING for the teacher! Sit back, relax, and enjoy watching your students breakout of this math escape room.
What is Included?
• 27 puzzles
o Each puzzle is on a separate Google slide
o Each puzzle includes a question or clue, a hint and a place for students to temporarily record their codes
• A Google Form that self checks so that there is no marking for you!
• Instructions on how to assign the digital escape room activity.
This product covers:
- Represent and describe whole numbers to 10 000
- Compare and order numbers to 10 000
- Estimating sums and differences
- Describe and apply mental mathematics strategies to determine basic multiplication facts to 9 × 9 and related division facts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of division (1-digit divisor and up to 2-digit dividend)
- Solve one-step equations involving a symbol to represent an unknown number
- Demonstrate an understanding of fractions less than or equal to one
- Relate decimals to fractions and fractions to decimals (to hundredths)
- Read and record time
- Demonstrate an understanding of area of regular and irregular 2-D shapes
- Demonstrate an understanding of line symmetry
- Describe right rectangular prisms
- Demonstrate an understanding of congruency
- Interpret pictographs and bar graphs involving many-to-one correspondence to draw conclusions
- Demonstrate an understanding of addition of numbers with answers to 10 000 and their corresponding subtractions
- Demonstrate an understanding of addition and subtraction of decimals
- Demonstrate an understanding of multiplication (2- or 3-digit by 1-digit) to solve problems
- Identify and describe patterns found in tables and charts
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask in the Q&A section and don’t forget to check out the preview!
Don’t forget to check out my other products!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and
leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you
feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your
feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your
classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and
click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates
about Chocolate Covered Classroom Creations! ☺