Also included in
- This resource will be helpful for distance learning. This bundle contains all of the digital resources I use in my first grade classroom for both reading, phonics, and math. We all know students are drawn to technology! This fun resource will allow your students to practice their phonemic and math$400.00$608.50Save $208.50
This resource will be helpful for distance learning. We all know students are drawn to technology! This fun resource will allow your students to practice <, >, = independently on Google Slides. This is a perfect way to engage your students, assess their understanding and do it all PAPERLESS! If you school is going 1:1, this will be a perfect start with activities you can use in your own classroom. This bundle covers the first grade Common Core State Standards. It can be used throughout the entire year with over 150+ assignments. Money. time, addition, subtraction, equations, graphing, measuring, shapes and more are all included.
I use these during my math rotations. The students are given the assignment in Google Classroom. When they get to this rotation, they simply open it up and begin working. When they are finished, they turn it in digitally.
In this product you will receive over 130 assignments and it will continue to grow. All of the assignments are used in my first grade classroom either on the SMART board or sent through Google Classroom. They are based on the current CCSS for 1st grade.
- Adding & subtracting with number bonds (8 assignments)
- Greater than/less than/equal to (3 assignments)
- Addition to 10 with monster ten frames (1 assignment)
- Place Value with base ten Bundle (10 assignments)
- Balance the Equation (6 assignments)
- Mentally Add 1, 10, 0r 100 more or less (12 assignments)
- Fact Families (1 assignment)
- September Apple Math Centers digital (5 assignments)
- Addition Fact Fluency (15 assignments)
- October Math Centers digital (7 assignments)
- Fishy Fact Fluency Subtraction (30 assignments)
- Bee on time (9 assignments)
- Graphing (9 assignments)
- Counting Up and Back by 1’s to 120 (10 assignments)
- Missing Addends Addition (6 assignments)
- Counting by 2's, 5's, & 10's, (3 assignments)
- Money (7 assignments)
- Measuring (4 assignments)
- 2-D & 3-D shapes (2 assignments)
- True or False equations (4 assignments)
- Adding 3 whole numbers to 20 (3 assignments)
- Building Number Sense to 20 (4 assignments)
- Addition to 10 Robot Themed (7 assignments)
- Subtraction to 10 Sharks & Fish (6 assignments)
- Geometry 2-D, 3-D, Roll, Stack, Slide, Fractions (8 assignments)
- Place Value Building Theme (6 assignments)
- Comparing Numbers (6 assignments)
- Addition & Subtraction to 20 (6 assignments)
- Applying Properties Operations & Algebraic Thinking (10 assignments)
- Mental Math Strategies (6 assignments)
Also included is a link to bonus seasonal activities.
You could also project these activities on an Interactive Board as well to complete with the whole class. These activities specifically require typing so students will need to be able to type in the answer.
What is so great about this product!
★ It is NO PREP
★ It is PAPERLESS
★ On Google, their work SAVES AUTOMATICALLY
★ Technology = ENGAGING
★ Can practice ANYWHERE
★ Students are working independently on their individual file
★ You can DIFFERENTIATE by sending different assignments to individual students.
★ You are working on MATH STANDARDS
★ TECHNOLOGY STANDARDS
★ Students LOVE it!
**IMPORTANT NOTES**This resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
If you would like to join me live to discuss these ideas and more in my classroom, please join my private group.
Some other fun ways to connect....