May be used on any computer with PowerPoint installed or any device that is connected to the internet and able to access Google Slides.
This resource is a set of 36 digital flash cards that offer practice with basic multiplication facts. To help improve memorization and fluency, the facts are quizzed in 3 rounds.
Round 1: Multiply by 6 facts in order (6 x 1 through 6 x 12)
Round 2: Multiply by 6 facts scrambled
Round 3: Multiply by 6 facts with the commutative property applied (__ x 6)
Two different versions provide versatility and differentiability:
a) Self-Checking Version – the slides come in pairs with the question on the first slide and answer on the next
b) Questions-Only Version – the same set of questions without the answer slides
This resource is provided in two file formats for your convenience:
PowerPoint “Slide Show” format (for use on a computer with PowerPoint installed)
PDF format (for use on a device that does not have PowerPoint installed)
And the files may be easily imported to Google Slides (detailed instructions for this process are included)
To be used in Google Slides format, you will need a device that is connected to the internet and has access to Google Slides. You may also share this resource with your students in a Google Classroom environment.
Some options for incorporating this resource include:
1. Allow students to use the self-checking version for memorization practice
2. Require students to use the questions-only version for assessment purposes
3. Use a projector to display the slides during whole group instruction or review
4. Use with 2nd and 3rd graders who are learning their multiplication facts
5. Use with 4th, 5th, or 6th graders as a review activity at the beginning of the year
Similar digital flash cards:
Other resources you may like:
FOLLOW ME to catch freebies and learn about new resources.
I am interested in hearing your feedback!