Do you want your student to become more automatic decoding words with short vowels and consonant clusters (CVC, CCVC, CVCC, CCVCC)? These digital and paperless
flash cards are just what you are looking for! You will find over 400 decodable words, phrases and sentences for your students to read.
This is a Google Slides
This digital resource includes 6 google slide presentations:
• 100 phonetically regular words with the patterns CVC, CCVC, CVCC, and CCVCC
• 100 phrases and sentences with the patterns CVC, CCVC, CVCC, and CCVCC
• 4 sets of phonetically regular words (25 different words in each set)
This resource is compatible with Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA) Skills: First Grade Skills Unit 1
and covers the skills CVC CCVC CVCC and CCVCC
Would you like to see this resource in action? Click here to check it out!
This resource can be used for:
• word work
• small group
• whole group (on Promethean/SMART board)
• literacy centers
• sharing with parents/families for additional practice at home
This Google Slides resource can be used on any devices with Google access including:
• Promethean Boards
• and more
Click here to read my blog post: 6 Way to Incorporate Digital Flashcards into Your Classroom
★Although these lessons are digital you may also print them to use as paper flashcards for any of the above lesson suggestions★
✉ Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this resource.
★ Click here to follow me and be the first to know when new resources are uploaded! New resources are 50% off of the first 24 hours!