Do you want your student to become more automatic decoding one and two syllable words with long A I O U and AW AU (Long a: au, ai, a-e Long o: oe, oa, o, o-e Long i: i, ie, Long U: u, u-e, ue and the diphthongs aw/au)? These digital and paperless
flash cards are just what you are looking for! You will find over 350 decodable words, phrases and sentences for your students to read.
This is a Google Slides
This digital resource includes 6 google slide presentations:
• 132 phonetically regular words with the patterns Long a: au, ai, a-e Long o: oe, oa, o, o-e Long i: i, ie, Long U: u, u-e, ue and the diphthongs aw/au
• 100 phrases and sentences with the patterns Long a: au, ai, a-e Long o: oe, oa, o, o-e Long i: i, ie, Long U: u, u-e, ue and the diphthongs aw/au
• 4 sets of phonetically regular words (35 different words in each set)
This resource is compatible with Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA) Skills: 2nd Grade Skills Unit 3
and covers the skills Long A I O U and AW AU
Would you like to see this resource in action? Click here to check it out!
This resource can be used for:
• word work
• small group
• whole group (on Promethean/SMART board)
• literacy centers
• sharing with parents/families for additional practice at home
This Google Slides resource can be used on any devices with Google access including:
• Promethean Boards
• and more
Click here to read my blog post: 6 Way to Incorporate Digital Flashcards into Your Classroom
Are you interested in digital flashcards but are tied to a specific reading program? I can make you a custom set! Click here to check it out!
★Although these lessons are digital you may also print them to use as paper flashcards for any of the above lesson suggestions★
✉ Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions about this resource.
★ Click here to follow me and be the first to know when new resources are uploaded! New resources are 50% off of the first 24 hours!