PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you want your student to become more automatic decoding words with common spelling alternatives for
consonant sounds (c, ce, se and ss for s, kn for n, wh for w, wr for r, n and ng)? These digital and paperless flash cards are just what you are looking for! You will find over 100 decodable words, phrases and sentences for your students to read.
This is a Google Slides resource.
This digital resource includes 6 google slide presentations:
• 179 phonetically regular words with the patterns tch for ch, g and ge for j, ve for v, and wr for r
• 79 phrases and sentences with the patterns c, ce, se and ss for s, kn for n, wh for w, wr for r, n and ng
• 4 sets of phonetically regular words 24 different words in each set)
This resource is compatible with Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA) Skills: First Grade Skills Unit 6 and covers the skills c, ce, se and ss for s, kn for n, wh for w, wr for r, n and ng
This resource can be used for:
• word work
• small group
• whole group (on Promethean/SMART board)
• literacy centers
• sharing with parents/families for additional practice at home
This Google Slides resource can be used on any devices with Google access including:
• Promethean Boards
• and more
★Although these lessons are digital you may also print them to use as paper flashcards for any of the above lesson suggestions★
✉ Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions about this resource.